A calendar-based solution to manager clinic room and resource bookings
Intouch Room Booking software offers an ideal solution for those looking to efficiently manage meeting rooms of any type (conference rooms, clinical rooms, etc.) and other resources, e.g. hot desks, for either single or multiple site operations, using locations, areas and rooms.
The Intouch Room Booking system is highly configurable and enables Trusts to manage clinical resources more efficiently in delivery of patient care.
The system includes the following functions:
- Intuitive and user friendly booking of rooms via calendar; highlighting an available slot automatically opens a dialogue box for details of the booking.
- Schedule view displays colour coded booking borders, informing the viewer of: in progress, booked and waiting to start, and booking completed.
- Search facility enables user to search for available rooms and facilities according to their requirements.
- Email facility to notify the organizer to amend bookings if required.
Key benefits of Intouch Room and Resource Manager
- Integrated with Intouch core Intouch Platform.
- Quick access and information to view room availability.
- Allows users to search and request available rooms.
- Shows which rooms are booked or available via the calendar view.
- Ability to book a resource e.g. desk or PC.
- Can schedule rooms daily, weekly, monthly or annually.
- Hierarchal system; administrators, viewers and users.
- Reportable features to show which resources have been booked where and when.
Digital signage displays can be used outside meeting rooms, clinical rooms, video conferencing suites, hot desks and any other shared spaces.
Case Study – Calderdale & Huddersfield
Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust were the first site to introduce this technology at their new state of the art Acre Mill site deploying the screens across 74 locations.
Fully integrated with the Intouch Flow Manager solution, the digital signs have been configured to provide the following functionality:
- Outer room screens display Room Name, Clinic/ Meeting, and users during active session to inform staff.
- Outer room screens display “In Use” during an active appointment and “Please knock” when there is no active appointment.
- Session is stopped when the last patient is completed or next session is started.