Intouch with Health launches iReceptionist
Intouch with Health is thrilled to announce the launch of iReceptionist - the latest addition to the Intouch with Health Patient Journey Platform.
Extend the Trust’s reception service to everywhere and anywhere
The launch of iReceptionist from Intouch with Health connects hospital visitors and patients to a Trust’s remote / centralised reception team. Visitors and patients can speak to the reception team via a free-standing kiosk or a smart phone app. Enjoying a high-resolution video connection, the reception team can support hospital visitors and patients with a host of queries, including;
- locating a clinic / hospital area
- locating a relative / patient
- completing a self check-in using the kiosk
- general way-finding queries
“We created iReceptionist alongside our partners Kingdom Technology, after speaking to our customers across the NHS about what they needed to improve the patient experience and further support their staff.”
Respond to every query in the most efficient way possible
Using free-standing kiosks or the mobile app, visitors and patients can contact the Trust’s centralised reception team from any location, any site, at any time. As a result, the reception service extends throughout the Trust, from just one location. Using iReceptionist’s live dashboard, the reception team can easily see when a new query arrives, the caller's location (if a kiosk is being used), and how long the caller has been waiting.
Ahead of the launch, Mike Sanders, Chief Executive Officer at Intouch with Health said; “We created iReceptionist alongside our partners Kingdom Technology, after speaking to our customers across the NHS about what they needed to improve the patient experience and further support their staff.”
“iReceptionist enables a remote reception team to support every visitor and patient across every hospital within the Trust - anywhere at anytime. Using the analytics and reports, managers are also able to spot query trends and analyse the service performance, supporting continuous improvement processes.”
Why use iReceptionist?
- Pool and consolidate Trust resources, realising cost-savings and operational efficiencies.
- Extend the reception service to all locations, across all Trust sites, at any time.
- Improve the patient experience as the reception service is more convenient to access and available in all locations at any time.
- Support reception staff to work remotely.
- Support isolated staff and staff with disabilities to work from home if required.
- Improve staff safety by removing them from the front-line and possible face-to-face abuse.
- Easily reposition the kiosks to new positions after analysing kiosk usage per-location.
- Improve infection prevention and control measures by reducing face-to-face contact.
- Kiosks are fitted with an anti-bacterial screen.
- Support managers improve the service and spot enquiry trends with analytics and reports.
- Be prepared for multiple, new scenarios including another pandemic outbreak,
- resulting in staff needing to work remotely and
- footfall inside the hospital potentially increasing.
- Coming soon - chat bots will support staff answer frequently asked questions more efficiently than before, releasing time to spend with patients requiring personalised support.
Find out more
If you'd like to know more about the launch of iReceptionist from Intouch with Health, please contact the team on email@example.com