We're hiring - Project Manager
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for two experienced IT Project Managers to join the existing, passionate Projects team delivering innovative patient flow management solutions for healthcare settings, including the NHS.
To apply: send your C.V and a cover letter outlining why you are suited to the role to David Elliott, Programme Director at Intouch with Health on David.Elliott@Vitalhub.com
No agencies, please.
The Role - at a glance
Job title: Project Manager
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Permanent
Location: Flexible – England: Home and site based
The award-winning Intouch with Health (a VitalHub company) is the prime supplier of patient flow management solutions to the NHS acute sector. Intouch with Health is dedicated to delivering innovative patient flow management solutions for healthcare settings. The Intouch Platform supports healthcare organisations make significant cost savings by increasing organisational efficiency.
Intouch with Health currently processes over 30 million NHS outpatient appointments every year and supports over 50 NHS Trusts improve communication and information management, improve patient experience, reduce costs and improve overall quality.
In 2020, Intouch with Health became part of the VitalHub group.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of customer implementation projects, from inception through to Business as Usual. You will be responsible for driving solution definition, resource allocation, project direction, team building, and overall risk management, while reporting to Senior Project Managers for budget control and non-conformity.
Key accountabilities include:
- Participate in project planning to establish key milestones and effort estimates
- Act as a single point of contact for project and support teams
- Producing relevant data for trending and analysis purposes
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers and App Support / Development teams
- Ensure strict adherence to all regulatory issues and compliance of all internal controls
- Manage all phases of the overall infrastructure delivery during project. i.e. Environment Build, Application specific configs, Project support, Training, UAT, and Go Live.
Key responsibilities include:
- Plan and coordinate projects utilising project methodologies and related tools to bring projects to successful completion, within scope, on time.
- Lead team and client meetings, using engaging, informative presentation methodologies
- Develop project plans specifying goals, strategy and scheduling
- Deliver timely and effective updates to internal and external contacts
- Take an active role in resolving conflicts and delivering solutions
- Oversee activities of project personnel to ensure projects progress on schedule
- Manage client expectations and day-to-day client interactions
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Manage and actively participate as a member of the project team to help create a sustainable, viable solution that is tailored to the customer’s requirements and objectives, solution best practices
- Oversee a positive implementation experience for the customer to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participation in train-the-trainer sessions
£30K starting salary (based on experience) plus benefits (including Pension, mileage allowance, life insurance and protected injury and illness cover) as well as a profit-based bonus package and more. 25 days annual holiday.
The Right Person
As an experienced project manager, you should be open minded and eager to learn, and accomplished at problem solving. You will be self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient.
You will have a client service orientation, dealing with difficult situations, while displaying strong team leadership, teamwork, and cooperation. You will also be a creative thinker, disciplined, analytical, and experienced in research and evaluating.
You must have access to your own car, hold a clean licence and be prepared to travel, when safe to do so. You must have previous project management experience in any sector, although experience within healthcare is an advantage. You must have the ability to work from home.
You will have 5+ years knowledge of infrastructure systems, infrastructure projects, networks and ITIL process design and implementation. You will also have 5+ years of experience supporting clients and client expectation management.
You will be preferably PRINCE II, or similar, qualified.
Before applying, please ensure that you have the following:
- Extensive project management experience
- Driving license and own car
Please also include details of your:
- Current or last salary
- Current or last benefits package including any bonus / commissions
- Current notice period
Please send your C.V and a cover letter explaining why you are suited to the role to David Elliott, Programme Director at Intouch with Health on David.Elliott@Vitalhub.com